Blast Freezer Control
- User programmable blast runtime length.
- Manual start or automatic start based on user programmed start time and day of week.
- Blast freezer can be set to stop, defrost then stop, or hold at end of blast runtime.
- Priority defrost allows a blast zone to be the next zone allowed to defrost.
- Blast operating state can be overridden by the user.
- Blast staging to provide a programmable delay between multiple blast cell starts
- Demand defrost based on temperature differential across coils or fan motor current.
- Ability to display blast runtime either counting up or down.
- Priority defrost of zones based on user issued command.
- Blast termination based on product probes
- VFD fan control based on user defined fan speed profile/schedule