- Operation log which displays a list of the system’s operating conditions for the last hour, at 30 second intervals.
- Trend log which displays the same system operating conditions as the operation log but allows the user to define the recording interval value (default is 15 minutes) and has a limit of approximately 200 recorded data entries.
- Alarm log which is a record of the last 100 system alarms.
- Failure log which is a record of the last 100 system failures.
- User log which is a record of the last 50 users logged onto the system including location of log on.
- Any system alarms or failures are also inserted into the operation and trend log at the time they occur regardless of the log’s recording interval.
- User defined custom logs to store data on anything from number of times a valve opened to the KW electric cost over a period of time.
- System logging maintains all system status information and can be down loaded to the PC for viewing