KW Monitoring/Load Shedding
- KW monitoring using either KW pulse meters, KW meters or current transformers.
- Calculation of total energy used and current demand. The following KW calculations are performed and displayed: KW/hour, KW/day, KW/week, and KW/year.
- Tracks highest demand for the day with time of occurrence.
- High Demand Alarm
- KW log records daily totals.
- Multiple circuits and separate control to match facility
- Communications to power meters for additional power parameters
- Uses KW monitoring data.
- Shutdown evaporators to maintain demand KW below user defined limits.
- User programmable normal and fast response delays
- Setpoint scheduling:
- Four programmable setpoint groups (demand KW setpoint, normal bandwidth, control deadband, normal stage delay, and fast stage delay).
- Three daily schedules each with eight time slots.
- Manual override provided for schedule number and setpoint group.
- Ability to enable/disable each zone for load shed and prioritize enabled zones.
- Looks at zone temperature compared to setpoint and shuts down closest zones first
- If a zone warms up to user defined limits it will be restarted.
- Ability to add non-refrigeration equipment to the shed list and prioritize.