Pump Package Control
- Up to five (6) discrete liquid level float switches (LLCO, LLA, OP1, OP2, HLA, and HLS).
- Analog continuous liquid level sensor with programmable setpoints for HLS, HLA, OP1, OP2, LLA, and LLCO levels and their individually programmable deadbands.
- Up to two (2) liquid feed solenoid valves with one or two independent level control setpoints.
- Operation of liquid feed solenoid valves based on liquid level.
- Up to five (5) pumps with auxiliary contacts.
- Automatic starting of back-up pumps based on lead pump failure.
- When no compressors are available, the pumps may be set to stop and the liquid feed solenoid may be closed.
- Pumps can be set to restart automatically after a power fail reset with a user programmable maximum down time.
- Pumps can be set to stop when no liquid is required by the zones.
- Pumps are always stopped during a low level cut-out condition and only allowed to re-start after the operating level is reached.
- Modulating liquid solenoid using auto tuning PID algorithm
- Optional liquid temperature sensor.
- Optional pump suction and discharge pressure sensors.
- Anti-cavitation logic based on pump discharge pressure
- Compressors can be stopped via communications when a HLS condition occurs.